We may collect the following information:
- Personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register, subscribe, participate or attend WISPERTS, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available when realizing WISPERTS. When subscribing to attend WISPERTS, Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from attending WISPERTS.
- Non- personal information about Users whenever they interact with WISPERTS. Non-personal identification information may include, company data, human resource information, market information, etc. or information & personal data.
- Cookies and log files may be used to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small text file written to an individual’s hard drive that contains the User ID. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record- keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
Use of the information collected
We use this information to:
- Process your request for registration at WISPERTS and verify your identity.
- Improve the quality of WISPERTS.
- Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse.
- Allow you to access WISPERTS and accounts, and to service your account.
- Communicate with you about WISPERTS.
- Share the registration base with event sponsors, partners, other companies and other members.
- Provide you with personalized offers, updates and marketing from Wisperts and other companies.
- Provide technical support to the attendance at WISPERTS.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and protect our legal rights and the legal rights of our users and other third parties.
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how WISPERTS is used.
- Engage in other legitimate business activities as permitted by law; and comply with your requests and to carry out any specific purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
User’ right to Opt-out
If you do not want to continue to receive e-mail communications from us please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data we will endeavor to do so as promptly as practical; however, you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
Express consent is hereby given to transfer your personal information for the same purposes described herein to third parties such as event sponsors, business partners, other companies and other members, the data provided, such as your name, email and your organization’ s data will be added to a list that will be provided to them. If you do not wish to be added to this list, you may unsubscribe.
At WISPERTS we take the protection of your data very seriously, if you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications only come from WISPERTS, although they may include content from our trusted partners or third part services to help us manage our business and website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys.
Don’ t worry, if you change your mind you can unsubscribe at any time.
List of our websites
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’ s own terms and policies.
By having new functionalities, such as open forums or chat rooms or contact forms or meeting requests, etc. WISPERTS is not responsible for the information or comments and / or messages that are sent through these channels.
All the functionalities of the platform are for the good use and benefit of our clients.
Your acceptance of these terms